- One-Way Sound Walls Proven Possible : Discovery News
- A future material could bend sound waves so they would only pass through a wall in one direction.
- Observations: Physics tricks could make for one-way soundproofing
- One-way mirrors, which many of us know from watching police procedurals on TV, seem a bit magical—how
does the mirror know which light to let through and which to reflect? The truth is, it doesn't. The
one-way mirror and its smaller cousin, the mirr
- E domatori di luce » Ocasapiens - Blog - Repubblica.it
- Giochi di luce « Oggi Scienza
- New Materials May Allow One-Way Light | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Normally, a glass window doesn’t care where a ray of light came from. But special kinds of glass or plastic could be a bit pickier. Nonlinear
- New theory shows one-way transmission materials should be possible for sound and light waves
- (PhysOrg.com) -- Physicist Stefano Lepri of the Italian National Research Council and his
partner Giulio Casati of the University of Insubria, have published a paper in Physical Review
Letters, where they demonstrate through mathematical theory that it should be possible to create
asymmetric materials ...
Science news: ``Scientists see the one-way light"
- Manipolare la direzione della luce
- Heos, aprile 2011
- Con un nanomateriale governano i raggi di luce
- di Edoardo Boncinelli, Corriere della Sera, 10/05/2011